Program of IHIC 2019 will focus on presentation of large and medium scale implementation eHealth projects with international, national or regional scope. Invited speakers will explain how project specific requirements were realized by development of interoperability specifications (implementation guides) based on global standards and how data validation and system testing processes were organized. The tools supporting such processes as well as specification development and implementation will be presented. Several seminars will be delivered by top global experts in healthcare interoperability.
Preliminary program of IHIC 2019
- Charles Jaffe, MD, PhD, Chief Executive Officer at HL7 International
- Prof. Ed W. Hammond, PhD, FHL7, Chair Emeritus at HL7 International
- Prof. Bernd Blobel, PhD, FHL7, Co-Founder and former Chair at HL7 Germany
- Harmonization of diagnostic services terminology in large scale eHealth projects (Robert Hausam, US)
- Standard HL7 Templates and tooling supporting HL7 V3/CDA standards implementation (Alexander Henket, The Netherlands)
- ART-DECOR environment for HL7 V3/CDA specifications development and conformance validation (Julian Sass, Germany)
- HL7 FHIR implementation specification development and tooling (Rik Smithies, UK)
- HL7 V2 conformance overview, creating implementation guides and message profiles, conformance and interoperability testing strategies and tools (Robert D. Snelick, US)
- GS1 standards and their role in healthcare interoperability (Christian Hay, Switzerland)
- Healthcare interoperability standards and integration profiles in European and domestic public procurement regulations (Jan Pachocki, Michał Wojciechowski, Poland)
- International Patient Summary (Giorgio Cangioli, Italy)
- Med Mij Personal Health Environment (Alexander Henket, The Netherlands)
- HL7 FHIR based implementation of ISO Identification of Medicinal Products standard (Rik Smithies, UK)
- Making FHIR work at the national level (Øyvind Aassve, Norway)
- Tukan platform for verification of conformance to HL7 standards and IHE profiles (Sebastian Bojanowski, Poland)
- Małopolska Medical Information System (Maciej Łańko, Poland)
- eHealth Regional platform in Wielkopolska (Paweł Promiński, Poland)
- GS1 Poland Work Group for patient safety and economic effectiveness of hospitals (Anna Gawrońska, Poland)
- OpenEP implementation experience of integrating electronic prescribing for inpatients and stock control, based on CareConnect FHIR API (Božidarka Radović, Slovenia)
- HL7 Working Group Meeting, Sydney 2020 (Jason Steen, Australia)
The planned scope of tests to be performed at Integraton 2019 is available here.
IHIC 2019 program is not finalized yet. More presentations will be confirmed soon. All teams running eHealth projects based on implementation of interoperability standards and are interested in promotion of their initiatives among potential partners, participants or followers are invited to contact us.